More and more parents are choosing to forego circumcision and leave their newborn sons penises intact. This video is about how to care for your infant's foreskin. In the first few years of life no special form of care is needed for your baby's intact foreskin. Forcing the foreskin to retract is painful and is no longer recommended because it is not necessary. Clean the baby's penis just as you do the rest of the diaper area. Over time the foreskin will begin to retract naturally through normal activities. After a circumcision the remaining foreskin tissue can sometimes become stuck to the head of the penis as it heals. After a circumcision you will want to check your baby's penis often to make sure that the wound is healing properly and is not becoming stuck on the head of the penis.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades