In this video, we learn how to do an Easter basket art activity with your kids. First, grab some white paper bags and have the child cut a line across the top of the bag. You can also use decorative scissors for more of an Easter effect. After this, let the child use paint, cookie cutters, glue, glitter, crayons, and markers to paint all over the bag! Let them make any design that they would like for the upcoming season! Once finished, let these dry and then open them up! These can be used for Easter eggs or just for fun, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades