In this video, we learn how to save old crayons and make new ones. To do this, you will need to buy a Crayola Crayon Maker. Then, open up the maker and take your old pieces of crayons that you don't have a use for. Break them up and situate them in the tray inside the machine. After this, turn on the power and then the light will come on. The light will start to melt the crayons down and in ten minutes you will pour the wax into the molds. When finished, you will have some cool looking crayons, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades