In this video from CullensAbcs we learn a tip for how to children should listen with their "listening ears." This is taught by a girl and a gator puppet. She says to ask children to put on their listening ears so they can hear a story you are going to read to them or if you have something that you are going to say. Children like doing these types of things. It's a great tip to use to get your child to hear what you have to say. They can also make a sound when putting on their listening ears to add to the fun of listening.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades