Have a crazy toddler at home? Patience is a key factor when taming an out-of-control toddler. Learn how to deal with a toddler's temper tantrum in the most effective way in this video.
What you will need:
• A calm demeanor
• A &amp;quot;time-out&amp;quot; area (optional)
Step 1: Distract the child
Distract the child from whatever's causing the frustration. Draw the child's attention to anything else – a toy, a book, or activity.
Step 2: Stay calm
Remain calm and collected. Show the child you have control of the situation.
Step 3: Talk to the child
Discuss the situation with the child. Show them you understand why they are upset.
Step 4: Remove the child
Remove the child from the scene, whether it's a family gathering, a shopping mall, or grocery store. Pick up the child and physically remove them to a different surrounding.
Step 5: Be consistent
Always be consistent with your actions. Never give in to an unruly child, or your child will soon rule your home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades