Head lice can be a nasty, unwelcome visitor in your life. And if you have children, you're likely to be confronted with an infestation sooner or later. Dr. Su Laurent explains that getting rid of head lice can be a tricky undertaking, but the most important thing is to be persistent. You'll need to wash the hair with the latest lice treatment available, as the lice may adapt to chemicals from year to year. It's very important to follow up this treatment at least one more time, seven days later, to kill any lice that have hatched since the first treatment. In addition, every two days, you'll want to cover the hair in conditioner and comb it repeatedly with a fine-tooth nit comb. It's essential to treat the entire family any time someone comes home with head lice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades