Parenting Coach, Nancy Stone provides a few tips and techniques for easing your toddler through the transition from diapers to being toilet trained. First off, Stone suggests allowing your toddler to help pick out their potty seat. Secondly, keep in mind that boys and girls are different - tossing a few Cheerios into the potty and letting your boy aim for them makes it kind of a game, which Stone says is important. Thirdly, ask your toddler quite frequently, point blank "Do you have to go potty?" Toddlers forget and Stone reminds us that they have to learn. Stone recommends using pull up diapers that give the feeling of pulling on and off underwear and suggests using the kind that allow your child to feel wet when he's had an accident...and there will be accidents. Stone points out that it is important not to chastise a child who has had an accident. A final tip is to offer the child a candy each time she uses the potty correctly. With good positive reinforcement and not too negative admonishing Stone surmises you will find it's "not that hard to toilet train your toddler."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades