More than 25 percent of children in the United States have cavities by the time they are 4 years old, sometimes as early as age 2. Regular dental checkups are one way to help your child maintain good oral health. This program offers some ideas on how to prepare your child for that first trip to the dentist and what you and your child should expect. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children receive a dental exam after their first birthday. However some dentists, including our own, recommend that the first visit does not need to occur until around age 3. Whatever advice you choose to follow, a trip to the dentist does not need to be scary.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades