For preschoolers a rhyming song with hand movements. Singing songs with your child is wonderful for many reasons. The most important reason is that singing is it is fun and children love to sing. Songs are great for increasing vocabulary and pronunciation. Using hand and body movements with songs and rhymes helps preschoolers learn to control their bodies. There is even research that has shown that children who are actively involved in music do better in reading and math when they start school, are better able to focus and control their bodies, play better with others and have higher self-esteem. So sing a song now!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades