MSG is scary. MSG is often used as a flavor enhancer and is put into your foods to trick your brain into thinking you're happier while you eat them. MSG is very controversial and while it is still FDA approved, is not recommended for consumption. If you would like to get all the facts on MSG and know exactly which foods to look out for, watch this tutorial from Food Facts. You will learn all the secret names that MSG hides under and how to keep your kids away from this evil offender.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades