Wouldn't it be great if your baby could just tell you when he was hungry, thirsty, or getting tired? He can, if you teach him to sign. You will need a sign language dictionary, time, and patience. Research shows that a six month or older baby has the ability to use and understand language, although it will be months after that before a baby can learn to speak. Sign language will allow mothers and fathers to communicate with their young baby. Watch this video parenting tutorial and learn how to teach your baby sign language.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades