In this Family video tutorial you will learn how to teach kids how to eat right. First you got to educate your children. Robin from greensmoothiegirl.com presents this video along with her kids. The 1st step is to educate the kids. For example, in the video, she explains the functions of the parts of a wheat kernel. She tells them that the white bread is made up of only the glue from the kernel which carries no nutrients. Whereas, the brown bread is made out of the whole kernel and it carries all the nutrients. Then when asked, the kids spontaneously respond that they want to eat the brown bread. 2nd step is to work with your kids. Have them help you in the garden and the kitchen and they will understand more about nutrition. #3, make it fun. You can go to the website for further tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades