In this video from modernmom, Nancy Stone, a parenting coach teaches how to teach your toddler the days of the week. There's a few simple and easy tips to do this. Music and songs are some favorites. Also rhyming things with the days of the week is a great idea. Or make a calendar and have them trace the letters. Another example is to speak to them and say things like on Saturday we don't go to school and Sundays we go to church. Another thing to say is when they wake up work in the day of the week somehow. The more times you can remind your child what day it is today, but what day it is tomorrow, the child will start to get that association. The child will start to ask you questions. Underwear or socks with days of the week on them are another great way for them to learn!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades