With all of the new travel laws these days, taking baby formula with you on a long trip can be complicated.
In this tutorial, join Erin Sheppard, owner of baby boutique and natural parenting store, Austin Baby, as she shares her best tips and advice for traveling with a baby.
Traveling with baby formula can be tricky, but having a protective coating around glass bottles, securing baby's favorite nipple onto the bottle and including absorbent cloths in your diaper bag is a great way to start.
Pack baby bottles, diapers, formula and wipes that are travel-ready in this clip from Modern Mom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades