Acid reflux can be painful and irritating, and did you know that toddlers can be affected by it too?
Acid reflux is actually very common in young children during the first and second years of life, but luckily there are natural ways to treat this and help your baby feel healthy again.
In this video, hosted by Dr. Robert Sears, learn how to help your little one get relief from acid reflux. Dr. Sears is a father of three and board-certified pediatrician. He is also an author with many books, websites and magazine articles under his belt.
According to Dr. Sears, treating this issue involves using a hypoallergenic formula to eliminate food allergies, as well as having your baby sleep a bit upright at night. With a few small changes your child can feel a lot of relief.
Reduce the occurence of acid reflux with information from Dr. Sears in this clip from Modern Mom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades