Have you been noticing a small stench trailing throughout your home? Is you teen going through "changes" and you don't know how to approach them? Follow these tips to keep your home and teen smelling like roses.
You Will Need:
• A stinky teenager
• A shower
• A frank discussion
Step 1: Take a shower daily
Take a shower daily to offer a good example for your teenager.
Step 2: Discuss body changes
Discuss the changes taking place in your teenager's body that require them to bathe regularly.
Step 3: Discuss hygiene
Discuss the importance of good hygiene as well as the health risks of not practicing it regularly.
Step 4: Discuss social ramifications
Explain to your teenager that their friends will not want to hang out with a person with offensive body odor.
Step 5: Treat a shower as a habit
Treat taking a shower as a daily habit that will result in negative consequences if not accomplished.
Trivia: Studies show that no specific food – including greasy food and chocolate – has been proven to cause acne.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades